People use eye cream for a variety of reasons. One of the main ones: to fight the signs of aging. Among the most prominent places where you can spot fine lines and wrinkles is around the eyes. Those dreaded crow’s feet. So what eye treatments are available to help diminish the look of these lines and thus keep your complexion appearing more youthful…
LeClair Organic Skincare, based out of Arizona, is invested in offering all natural products that actually work. In other words, products that utilize the best nature has to offer and that zero in on those problematic areas, such as the wrinkles that develop around the eyes. Our eye treatments are gentle and yet have the potency to tighten and tone your skin.
Beyond eye treatment products that are available on the market, there are also at-home things that you can try and apply to your eyes to moisten and hydrate. Below are a few you should know about…
At-Home Eye Treatments—What’s in Your Pantry?
Sometimes it’s a matter of looking in your kitchen for the right “ingredients” to fight the signs of aging.
- Cucumbers: Everyone is probably familiar with how effective cucumbers can be in terms of eye treatments. They have plenty of ascorbic acid which helps with puffiness and redness. Placing cucumber slices over your eyes for just fifteen minutes can make a world of difference.
- Raw Potatoes: Very similar to how cucumbers work, a sliced raw potato will also help reduce swollen puffy eyes.
- Tea: Many have probably utilized tea bags in order to help tighten the skin around the eyes. Tea has tannins in it and tannins work wonders as far as increasing blood circulation to the applied area.
- Egg White: This is a lesser known at home eye treatment, but it definitely works! Beat up an egg white and then using a cotton ball, gently dab the skin around your eyes. As the egg dries you will feel your skin tighten and firm up. Rinse it off and repeat every couple of days.
- Chilled Spoons: This is among the best eye treatments when it comes to dealing with puffiness. Holding a cold spoon over the area can bring the swelling down quickly.
Eye Treatments in Arizona: LeClair Skincare
- Ultra Repair Eye and Neck Cream. As the name suggests, the intensity of this particular product really does help heal, tone and tighten. It hydrates while working to regenerate skin cells. The results: ultra smoothness.
- Organic Cucumber Eye Cream. We figure why not harness the power of cucumber and create a cream that reduces inflammation while leaving skin super soft.
When it comes to effective eye treatments don’t trust your eyes to just any product. Know what goes into your eye cream, understand how it works both topically and at the cellular level, and feel good about the fact that it is all organic!