The dreaded facial wrinkle…Aging is inevitable, and yet there are things we can do and products we can use that help to diminish facial wrinkle. At LeClair Organic Skincare based in Scottsdale we only use all natural ingredients proven to lessen the look of lines and wrinkles. With many of our products containing actual superfoods, you know that you are only getting the best and gentlest for your skin.
Did you know also that skincare and preventing facial wrinkle and lines does begin from within? The foods you eat and what you drink ultimately do have an impact on how quickly you age—at least as far as your skin is concerned.
We thought we’d provide a brief overview of some of the best foods out there that will help you fight the signs of aging and stave off those wrinkles.
Combatting Facial Wrinkle with Food
- Foods with Omega 3s and 6s are incredibly good for your complexion. The essential fatty acids attach to skin cells and actually help them to plump up. This in turn gives the skin a tighter, more toned look and feel. So salmon, avocado and coconut are all great sources of Omega fatty acids.
- Proteins with amino acids. Amino acids can actually help to rebuild and repair the skin. And as we age elastin breaks down—amino acid can help strengthen collagen and elastic in the skin. This is where healthy meats, fish and eggs come into play.
- Leafy green vegetables are terrific for your skin, especially in terms of helping it to stay ultra hydrated. So this means be sure to have a good size helping of veggies such as broccoli and kale.
- Stay away from too much caffeine. While many of us love our coffee and sodas, too much caffeine can actually dehydrate you and thus dry out your skin.
- Also stay clear of greasy and fried foods as well as processed sugars. These types of foods are considered inflammatory and thus actually will hasten the aging process which brings about facial wrinkle.
Scottsdale’s LeClair Skincare – Products to Keep You Looking Younger
LeClair Skincare actually utilizes some of the above mentioned foods as we understand that our customers want effective ingredients as well as ingredients they can trust. So all of our products are 100% organic and all responsibly sourced.
A couple of our most popular items for fighting the signs of aging:
- Organic Apple Stem Cell Night Cream. The power of apple helps to sustain skin cells longer. Not to mention the cream both hydrates and soothes. Used regularly this will work to diminish the look of wrinkles.
- Organic Mango Butter Mask. Mango is a natural brightener and toner. The results: skin that looks refreshed and rejuvenated.
- Organic Grapefruit Moisturizer. With all of the Vitamin C in this product, you get the benefits of an ingredient that can help repair damaged skin as well as protect skin from free radicals.
This really is about using only the very best on your complexion as you maintain overall skin health.