So what exactly is a serum, and why should you use one? This is a question we here at Phoenix based LeClair Skincare get quite often. Moisturizers and masks are fairly common, but not everyone uses a serum. We want to take a moment to discuss why bother finding a best natural serum for your face, and consequently talk about what benefits it can bring.
First off, before we get into the benefits of a serum, did you know that:
- A face serum is made up of small molecules that have the capacity to penetrate deep into the skin.
- It is one of the most effective weapons against the signs of aging that you can use.
- Used just once a day and you will start to see results super fast.
So now…How exactly do you tell which is the best natural serum for your face?
LeClair’s Organic Products: Face Serums You Can Trust
Here’s the thing, not all serums are created equal. Traditionally made serums likely contain chemicals, potentially even toxins. Not only are they wreaking havoc on your skin at an internal level, but all in all, they may not be doing much good for your health. This is why Phoenix’s LeClair Skincare only uses ingredients that can be found in nature—straight from nature. We use vitamins, minerals, superfoods even that penetrate your skin and leave it feeling so incredibly healthy.
As far as the best natural serum for your face…We actually offer a few such products, all with amazing benefits!
- You might try for instance, our Clarifying Serum. Essentially, this works to remove dead skin cells, bring the smoothness back, and it is also great for fighting the signs of acne.
- Or how about, the very popular Mandelic Serum? Mandelic acid is amazing when it comes to stopping the aging process—meaning your skin will look years younger. This is because the serum works at the cellular level, delivering concentrated amounts of hydration.
- There is also Hyaluronic Acid Serum, another hugely popular product for combatting fine lines and wrinkles. This truly does help plump and contour skin.
The Benefits of Getting the Best Natural Serum for Your Face
So we’ve looked at a few terrific organic serums that deal with everything from dry skin, to acne prone skin, to the signs of aging. What else do you get from a serum…
- Increased collagen production. Collagen is that which gives skin its elasticity. And elasticity is of course what keeps skin looking young.
- Fight off free radicals. Using a serum offers an extra layer of protection to your complexion. And makes dull seeming skin appear fresher and brighter.
- Absorbs quickly and deeply. Skin health isn’t just surface deep. You want to penetrate the various layers of skin and thus deliver antioxidants and vitamins where they need to go.
Phoenix based LeClair creates only the kinds of products that we can feel good about, and that our customers love! This is why premiere area spas to include New Serenity Spa and Inspire Day Spa rely on our skincare line. We stand behind the products that we develop!