Microdermabrasion is one of the hottest trends to hit the world of skincare in decades. Even celebrities are flocking to try this unique and highly effective treatment. From helping to diminish the look of wrinkles, to evening out skin tone, the effects of microdermabrasion before and after are undeniable. At Phoenix based LeClair Skincare, we always strive to stay up to date on the latest in advanced skincare treatments. Our products used in conjunction with innovative spa techniques such as microdermabrasion can truly make a difference in how your complexion looks and feels.
Is there really a big difference with microdermabrasion before and after?
Some may be skeptical about how noticeable the results are as far as this testament goes. We’ve seen first hand how much smoother and how rejuvenated skin looks following the process. First off, a brief explanation as to what exactly microdermabrasion is. Basically what happens is that a certified esthetician will use a special wand that employs tiny crystals to exfoliate the surface of the skin. This effectively removes dirt, debris, dead skin and thus helps bring that radiance back. There is no down time and you can resume normal activity right afterward—looking fresher than when you came in.
As far as the difference in the before and after of your microdermabrasion treatment, some things you can expect:
- Diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- More even skin tone
- Lessening of the look of acne scarring
- Shrinking pore size
- Can help combat age spots
- May even be effective to lessen the look of stretch marks
Some All Natural Organic Products to Use after Microdermabrasion
One thing you definitely want to do following a microdermabrasion treatment is to utilize the right products on your skin. Skincare items that are too harsh, that contain certain chemicals, can without question irritate newly treated skin. Phoenix’s LeClair Skincare is about creating the types of products that use only the very best in nature. Gentle and pure, our product line focuses on bringing optimal effects all while remaining true to our organic roots. After your microdermabrasion you might try the following to help maximize the results:
- Ester C Collagen Moisturizer: This is as high performance as it gets. With concentrated Vitamin C it works to protect and repair skin as well. Not to mention, it greatly helps to enhance collagen production which enables skin to keep its inherent elasticity.
- Organic Red Lava Mineral Mask: Masks can work wonders in terms of hydrating and protecting skin. This one in particular is designed to provide light exfoliation while calming and healing your skin.
- Ultra Repair Eye and Neck Cream: Two areas where everyone wants to get that tighter and smoother look. And this is why we created this product. Comprised of a powerful organic formula, it helps combat crow’s feet and sagging skin.
At LeClair Organic Skincare we truly care about what goes into our products, how our customers feel about them, and what we can do to be even better. We’d love to hear your feedback on some of our products!