Sensitive skin is at the heart of what Scottsdale based LeClair Skincare want to sooth and heal. And so we specialize in creating products infused with only the absolute best vegan, natural ingredients. A soothing facial at home is just moments away. Our Organic Red Lava Mineral Mask, especially designed for sensitive skin, will unclog pores revealing a softer, healthier complexion. And all of our masks are rich in Vitamins C and A and natural source enzymes that emanate from the earth’s red molten lava. These enzymes have been proven to be particularly beneficial for people with sensitive skin.
Top 3 Side-Benefits of a Mineral Mask
The obvious benefits of a mask include the reduced the appearance of pores and the extraction of whiteheads and blackheads. But what are some of the side-benefits of regular masking for sensitive skin?
– Applying our sensitive skin Red Lava Mask takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes, or more if you have the time, and it is a completely soothing process. Once your skin is cleansed using a product such as LeClair’s Balancing Cleanser, you’re ready to apply the mask and relax as you let the red lava work its magic. Masking sets aside time just for you. So think of it as a great excuse to put on some soft music and enjoy the feel of red lava on your skin.
– Sensitive skin can often lead to dark under-eye circles and this can actually be related to poor blood circulation. When you use a mineral rich face mask, the skin’s blood vessels expand. And in turn, this blood vessel expansion results in improved circulation and a more youthful appearance around the eyes. The sensitive skin organic red lava clay will draw out congestion revealing revitalized skin and promote proper lymphatic drainage.
– Sensitive skin is often oily which results in a shiny, greasy-looking complexion. So using a clay mask will help remove excess oil and give your skin a soft, matted look. A clay mask is also antiseptic which helps to heal otherwise sensitive skin.
How to Remove a Clay Mask
A LeClair facial mask is very easy to take off. Being respectful of your sensitive skin, choose a soft cloth and simply wash the mask off with lukewarm water. You can do this either at the sink or in the shower. Once the mask is removed, complete your sensitive skincare process with LeClair’s Organic Acai Lemongrass Toner. And don’t forget to moisturize. While the clay does draw out congestion, you’ll want to fully rehydrate your skin. Our Organic Eucalyptus Tea Tree Moisturizer is a wonderful hydrating choice after using a clay mask.
A Skincare True or False…
A little sun exposure is ideal for drying up skin.
False. Exposure to the sun is never good for your skin. Because damage from the sun’s rays can activate your sebaceous glands, causing the glands to produce even more oil. Although the sun appears to “dry up” oily skin, unfortunately it will actually lead to an increase in “shine.”
What Makes LeClair Skincare So Different?
– Used at all our spa locations, our products redefine luxurious
– Gentle and effective formulas based on 30 years of skincare experience
– 100% safe for all skin types, particularly sensitive skin
– We only use USDA certified organic ingredients
– All products are free of chemicals, toxins and parabens
– We never engage in any sort of animal testing
– Comes in unique and eco-friendly bamboo packaging
– Available in a ‘Facials to Go’ package; perfect for home care as well as travel
Choosing the Right Skincare Product
Getting softer and more supple skin is not out of reach, nor does it have to be incredibly costly. LeClair Skincare uses only the best ingredients found in nature; our products really do take healthy skincare to the next level.
If you want to experience firsthand how smooth and supple your skin will be, book your facial at Phoenix’s Inspire Day Spa or New Serenity Spa—we promise, you will absolutely love the results!