Is Vitamin C truly good for your skin? And why do we you need Vitamin C for your skin? There’s no arguing that the benefits associated with this essential Vitamin are almost too many to name. From helping to prevent against certain types of cancer, to stabilizing your immune system—the good that Vitamin C does for our body is monumental. But again, what about Vitamin C for your skin…
Well, many studies have shown that utilizing Vitamin C in conjunction with skincare can have among other benefits: preventing premature aging, boosting collagen production and even diminishing dark spots. But how then do you get the needed Vitamin C for your skin? Our LeClair line of all organic products utilizes only the best ingredients found in nature—Vitamin C of course is one of them. Spas throughout Scottsdale, AZ have switched to LeClair because of the gentle and all natural quality of every single product we make. That said, we wanted to elaborate on the specific benefits of Vitamin C for your skin.
The Top 3 Benefits of Vitamin C for Your Skin
As noted, the benefits are many—but among the top three benefits of Vitamin C when it comes to your skincare regime:
- It combats free radicals. So basically what this means is that sun damage for example can cause oxidative stress—this is turn takes it toll on your skin. What Vitamin C does is to counteract those free radicals and thus neutralize them.
- It can boost collagen production. As mentioned, Vitamin C for your skin goes a long way toward ramping up collagen production. Collagen in turn gives your skin more elasticity. This equates to younger looking skin longer.
- It helps brighten skin. So yes, it helps prevent skin damage by neutralizing those radicals, but it also helps to heal already damaged skin. In fact, Vitamin C has been used to diminish the appearance of dark spots and also can even out overall skin tone.
Scottsdale’s LeClair Skincare: A Few Vitamin C Products to Try
We all know Vitamin C abounds in nature. From oranges, to kale, to pineapple, so many fruits and vegetables contain healthy doses of the stuff. This is why we only source our ingredients from nature. Our Scottsdale clientele know they can trust our process and most importantly, our products.
These are a few of the Vitamin C heavy skincare products we carry:
- Ester C Collagen Moisturizer: This is actually made from the highest possible levels of Vitamin C available. This means tighter and brighter skin. Popular with those who want to combat the signs of aging, this moisturizer hydrates, firms and plumps.
- Ester C Brightening Serum: If you’re not currently using a serum, then you should be—especially one packed with so much concentrated Vitamin C for your skin. This serum both retexturizes and lightens—and is totally fine for even sensitive skin.
Why LeClair Skincare is the Only Choice for Scottsdale Spas
We take pride in every single product we create. It’s about understanding which ingredients are best in the fight against wrinkles, acne, irritated skin, uneven skin tone—whatever condition our clients wish to address. All organic and all natural!