First off, it’s important to know just what exactly a serum done. In choosing the best serum for you, you want to get a sense of what the product ingredients are, how it works with your skin and what type of results you can expect. The best serums are those that are all-natural and completely organic. Unlike moisturizers and creams, face serums tend to contain higher concentrations of active ingredients. Moisturizing is not their main job, but rather a serum is designed to target damaged skin, address fine lines and wrinkles and enhance your skin’s glow.
Understanding What Some of the Best Serums Do
The best serum will contain those ingredients that truly do target problem areas and the skin concerns that you want to address. You should look for serums that contain extracts essential to healing and firming. Ask around…Many Scottsdale area five-star spas such as Inspire Day Spa and New Serenity Spa utilize serums as part of their premiere treatments. See what they recommend. You definitely want to ensure that a serum has:
- Antioxidants: These help combat free radicals that otherwise damage skin, leaving it vulnerable and less healthy looking.
- Anti-inflammatories: soothe and calm redness and puffiness apparent in our complexion.
Knowing the results you’re after can certainly help you choose the best serum for you.
LeClair Face Serums: An Array of Choices
The LeClair Organic Skin Care line focuses on using the best natural ingredients to achieve measurable results. Below are some of our most powerful face serums:
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum: Hyaluronic acid without question is the answer to anti-aging. A powerful humectant, it attracts moisture and actually locks it in, making skin look and feel more supple.
- Ester-C Brightening Serum: Concentrated amounts of Vitamin C allow for rapid absorption. What you get is a brighter and more radiant complexion infused with some incredible vitamins and minerals.
- Clarifying Serum: Created for acne prone skin, our clarifying serum helps to get rid of dead skin cells and acne causing bacteria—and yet it leaves skin feeling smooth and soft by virtue of the whole leaf aloe vera.
- Eucalyptus Serum: Also for those who might suffer from oily skin, the eucalyptus serum is light and helps sooth an otherwise irritated complexion. It ultimately brings skin greater balance and a more even tone.
Organic LeClair Skincare
Many five-star Scottsdale spas use LeClair Organic Skincare products for one reason: they work. Yes, we utilize only high quality organic products, and yes we are eco-friendly, but in the end it’s about getting results, which is exactly what these products do!