Who doesn’t love a facial? The pampering, the soothing, the utter relaxation of it all. And the best part of course, how your skin feels when all is said and done. Smooth, silky, youthful looking. The best Phoenix spas understand the benefits of a facial and what’s more, they understand what type of products to use both before and after a facial. This is why LeClair Organic Skincare products are so highly sought after by five-star Phoenix day spas, such as Inspire Day Spa and New Serenity Spa.
In line with the treatments utilized by award winning estheticians and spas, our products seek to not only soften skin, but firm it up, make it more tone and even out the complexion. It is important to keep in mind that after a facial, there is a process to which you should adhere, thus ensuring that you maximize your facials benefits.
The After Facial Protocol, Don’ts
So what are some key dos and don’ts after a facial…First a couple of important don’ts:
- Avoid heavy makeup following your facial. Remember your skin has just been through a thorough exfoliation and probably extraction. The pores are thus more susceptible to whatever they come into contact with. Meaning, if you load your face up with heavy makeup, the grease and oils will be more easily absorbed.
- Tanning. Again, same logic applies. The skin is more sensitive given the facial treatment. This makes is more vulnerable to harmful UV rays and sunburn in general.
- Working out. We’re not saying not to work out, but maybe take the day off. Excessive sweating after a facial can actually serve to irritate sensitive and newly exfoliated skin.
Some Key After Facial Dos
- Absolutely moisturize. With exfoliation and potentially a peel, you need to keep that skin hydrated. This is where a product like LeClair’s Advanced Therapeutic Moisturizer comes into play. Loaded with collagen and ceramides it promotes healing and cell regeneration. Not to mention, it fights the signs of aging with ingredients like Pentavitin.
- Keep up with your skincare routine. Your complexion is more absorbent then ever—now’s the time to work those nutrient and vitamins in. Try Ester C Collagen Moisturizer. Did you know that Vitamin C helps restore collagen production? Again, making skin look years younger. You might also incorporate Advanced Collagen Treatment Cream, which packs a true hydration punch, as the active ingredients help diminish fine lines and wrinkles.
- Don’t Forget your Hyaluronic Acid! The benefits are numerous…and this serum deeply hydrates while at the same time working to repair dry and damaged skin.
Organic LeClair Skincare
Want to know why so many Phoenix spas have switched to our products…check them out for yourself and feel the ultimate difference!