So why use a night cream specifically? You might be thinking: there are enough skin care products that I use throughout the day—what added benefit do I get by applying a cream before I go to bed…Actually, the function of a night cream is to work with your skin’s natural regenerative powers and thus help to heal and repair damaged skin cells. Did you know that at night, your skin’s rejuvenating abilities are at an all time high? And did you also know that because you are in a state of rest your skin is in essence more permeable to those active ingredients that any good cream should have? And these are just a couple of reasons for using this product…Keep reading for more!
Five Important Benefits of an Organic Night Cream
Step into any of the award winning Phoenix day spas, to include Inspire Day Spa and New Serenity Spa, and the estheticians will tell you that night cream, when used properly, can mean a world of difference for your complexion. Below are five reasons why you should start using an all-natural, soothing night cream right now.
- Even after washing your face at night, your skin may still harbor dirt and bacteria. A penetrative night cream can further rid the skin of impurities.
- According to the best Phoenix spas, a night cream will work to boost collagen.
- It can actually help to enhance blood flow and circulation.
- Upon waking up in the morning, you will notice that your skin feels softer to the touch.
- These creams can help to even out complexion and skin tone.
The Organic Difference: A Night Cream that Works
The LeClair Skincare line presents Organic Apple Stem Cell Night Cream. What makes this product different? What makes it a superior option for achieving all of the above effects? Not only is it highly recommend by five-star Phoenix, AZ spas, but it is an affordable organic skincare product that really does transform the way your complexion looks and feels.
- It is a lightweight cream generated from Swiss Apples. This means, it is not heavy and thick and thus prone to clog pores.
- The active ingredients and antioxidants work to repair your skin at the cellular level.
- It contains no sulfates or parabens which means its organic composition is gentle and soothing to your skin.
Ultimately, the LeClair Apple Stem Cell Night Cream will help take years up as it tones and hydrates.
Organic LeClair Skincare
There’s a reason so many Phoenix based skincare specialists are turning to LeClair Organic Products—you really have to try it for yourself to experience the difference!
For additional information on LeClair Skincare or to reserve your next facial using our organic line of products, click here to schedule an appointment with a local Spa.