Your daily skincare regiment should without question include face toners of some form. Why? Face toners are actually designed to help lock moisture in, infuse the skin with antioxidants, minerals and also they help to get rid of residual dead skin cells that may be lingering. Some dismiss face toners as unnecessary and even in some cases too harsh for the complexion. While back in the early days of face toners, they did contain quite a bit of alcohol, the science since then has come a long way.
With Phoenix’s LeClair Organic line there is no alcohol involved—no harshness at all. In fact, every single one of our products utilizes only responsibly sourced, cruelty free, non chemical, all natural ingredients. We pride ourselves on the fact that we use some of nature’s best ingredients to ensure that your skin is left feeling lustrous and soft.
A Few of the Benefits of Face Toners
A toner is generally applied after you’ve thoroughly cleaned your face. This presents the optimal surface, as your skin is still damp which enables the molecules of the toner to better penetrate.
- Detox. Everyone accumulates toxins on their skin regardless of how careful they may be. It’s simply from the environment in which we live—debris, bacteria, pollutants can build up. So a facial toner is one weapon that you have to truly rid the skin of these types of toxins.
- Balance. By applying face toners after you wash, you’re actually helping to even out the pH balance of your skin. This is essential for maintaining skin that is neither too oily nor too dry.
- Prevent acne. The bacteria that causes acne often isn’t removed with just cleansing. Facial toners offer another layer of protection against the bacteria that can lead to inflammation and outbreaks.
- Hydrate. A toner will help to lock in the moisture, and also, depending on the type of toner you use, it allows the vitamins and minerals in the product to directly penetrate the skin and regenerate skin cells.
Phoenix’s LeClair Organic Skincare: Face Toners You Can Trust
As we mentioned, early versions of toners often contained harsh ingredients. This is definitely not the case with LeClair Skincare facial toners.
- Organic Pomegranate Toner: Created from one of nature’s most beneficial fruits, this particular toner actually helps to heal and repair damaged skin as the ingredient is so very powerful.
- Organic Acai Lemongrass Toner: The acai berry has tons of antioxidants. Not to mention, it’s high in both Vitamin E and iron—both incredibly good for your complexion. And the lemongrass adds a medicinal component which calms inflamed skin.
- Organic Green Tea Toner. Green tea is beneficial for its soothing properties, and also this toner helps to lock in moisture as well as firm up the skin, thus fight the signs of aging.
All of our products deliver terrific results. So whether looking to diminish the look of wrinkles, brighten the skin or add more contour, we have the perfect product for you!